Twitter follow widget can be used in both blogger and WordPress. The method is super easy. You all need to follow some steps to add twitter follow box in blogger and WordPress.
Benefits of using Twitter Follow Widget
- You can use twitter follow widget without installing a plugin.
- Your page speed will not disturb.
- Code is equally useful for blogger and WordPress users.
- You will get more twitter follow using this widget.
- Method to use is so simple.
How to Add Twitter Follow Widget in Blogger
Follow the below steps to add twitter follow box/widget in blogger.
- Go to your blogger dashboard.
- Then click on layout.
- Click on add a gadget in your widget area.
- Copy this code.
- Paste the code in gadget.
- Give name to gadget if you required. Then save.
- Now see the widget area by loading any page.
How to Add Twitter Follow Box in WordPress
In WordPress you can add twitter follow box/widget easily in widget area. Like in blogger adding twitter follow widget in WordPress is quite easy. Follow the steps below.
- Log in to WordPress dashboard.
- Click on Appearance
- Now click on widgets.
- In widget area select a TEXT widget and paste the above copied code into it.
- Give name to widget if required then save.
Customization of Twitter Follow Widget
You may customize this widget easily. Locate the [highlighter color=”yellow” ]mrmubi2[/highlighter] and replace this with your own twitter username. You can also modify the width and height of this twitter follow widget easily. Locate the 300 and replace it with your own required width according to width of your widget area. I have set the widget height 250px. To change the height of widget change this value according to your requirement.
If you need any help then write in comments. Leave your comments if you like.